Monday, January 16, 2012

Driver And Commuter Blues: Beep, Beep By Juan Dela Cruz




Where I come from, if you don't have car or motorcycle/scooter, then you commute to where you're going. These days, commuting is getting more and more difficult due to the rising price of gas and the growing traffic problem in my area. On top of that, there are some drivers and commuters who have bad habits that make traffic worse, leaving everyone in a bad mood. That's definitely not the way to start the day. When I think about all the hassles caused by both commuters and PUVs, the song "Beep, Beep" by Juan Dela Cruz comes to mind.

Thing I hate about PUV drivers is that they stop in the middle of road to pick up passengers even if there are none, causing a swell in traffic. This then leads to a lot of irritated drivers and commuters who trying to get to their destination. I know they just making a living but they should know when they're going too far. Some commuters can also be pain in the butt when they board the jeeps and take up too much space and then spread their legs like they want some. This makes the PUV stay longer cause it wants more passengers and passengers can't ride cause some selfish jerks want to sit comfortably.

Sometimes I wish these punks would realize that they're making thing miserable for everybody. The drivers' should when there's nobody coming aboard and move on. This is the reason why I dread to areas on my way to and from work cause that's where they stay the longest. As for commuters, they try to accommodate others and vice versa. I mean public transport and if you want to ride comfortably and go by sports car. In the end, it's a lose-lose situation for everybody and that's a bummer.


No comments: