Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cycles In Circles: Spinning Wheel By Blood, Sweat And Tears




I try not to be superstitious but sometimes I feel like certain situations that happened in the past always turn up again. What's makes it even more eerie is the fact that the results are same. This is especially true during the so-called cycle that I have often mentioned in some of my post. Every time that happens, I really get quite a shock when I realize it. When I think about the cycles that go round and round in my life, the song "Spinning Wheel" by Blood, Sweat And Tears comes to mind.

I understand that there times in one's life when everything cool and times when you're at an all-time low. With me, I've been noticing that these highs and lows seem to come in a pattern. Going up and up until it reaches its peak then it goes down and plummets with a crash. The worst part about it is that bad times seem to longer than the good times. It makes me feel like Faust but I never made any deals with the guy in the red suit.

Right now, there are still things that I'm working on. I hope that if this bears fruit, it would help break this awful cycle. I was taught that we can rise above what we've been dealt with. Despite past failures, I still believe that. One day, I know I'll break darn wheel that keeps spinning an even yarn of good and bad times with the bad outnumbering the good.

No comments: