Monday, January 23, 2012

Using What You Got Inside You Suzi Found A Weapon By Randy Vanwarmer




They that's it's not what you have but how you use it that matters. If you want to get by these hard times, you better remember it. Some who are fortunate have found what it is while others are still trying to find that thing inside them that would help them get by or keep them from attaining their goals. One's thing's for sure, if you got it, use it to the fullest. Randy Vanwarmer's song "Suzi Found A Weapon" reminds me of that lesson.

Times are getting harder and it's in situations like this you got to be ready to pull what you can from your bag of tricks to survive. That's the reason why some people are able to get by through the years. In some cases, they even have to think outside box which is sign of their strength to get by. Whether it is from within or without, you what you have to do.

For me, right now I am using all that I have as face each new day. Lately, I'm beginning to realize that I have to do more. Whether it's inside me or something outside the box, I hope I find and master it. I don't know who Suzi is or what kind of weapon she found, but she's lucky to find it. I hope to do the same one day that's a promise.

No comments: