Friday, January 13, 2012

Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk And Move On: Get Over It By The Eagles




It's depressing when one bad thing happens after another. It gets worse when it happens at times when so much is at stake. Well, when things don't go well, there's no use in crying over spilled so just move on. It's the only you can do if really want to succeed. With that thought in mind, I guess the song "Get Over It" by The Eagles is appropriate for this post.

A lot of times, things fell apart just when it came to things that meant a lot to me. You try your hardest which means literally putting your heart and soul in the works to ensure its success. Then out of the blue some bad mojo factors into the equation and everything goes up in smoke. Still, you have choice and that is either curl up from the pain and get up punch back. It's a humiliating feeling taking too many punches but you have to move on even if there are more stumbling blocks fall your way.

I have to admit I have spilled a lot of milk in my life but if I keep crying over it, it has already turned into mold and may have already taken a life of its and moved on. That's some that I should be doing. It's part of life's many trials to test if you're strong or not. Well as much I regret past failures, the best I can do is not blame anyone, get over it and move on.



No comments: