Saturday, January 14, 2012

Another Great Song That Gets You Fired Up, Especially When You're On The Road




I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. The songs from the last three decades of my life were best. Whether they be happy or sad, once these songs start playing, they keep you coming back for more. Once things for sure, these songs always get me all fired up. One such song is Blue Oyster Cult's "Burnin
For You".

These are another one of those songs that gives that pick-me-up feeling to get all fired up. The intro alone got me hooked when I heard it. It's really inspirational and always get me through the day. It gets better when I'm driving and there's no traffic. Smooth driving down the high way with this song blasting in your car stereo. Man, what more can you ask for?

This and a lot of other 24K greats really is music for the soul. That's because the music had soul no matter what the genre. When a song has such an effect on you, it truly is great. I guess I am old cause today's music doesn't touch my soul. It doesn't make my soul burn like this classic and still does to this day.


No comments: