Friday, January 20, 2012

Feel The Need To Take Break From It All: Fly Away By Lenny Kravitz




Man, am I glad the week is over. We had a blast at my mother's birthday party last weekend. Still, it was a busy week and boy am I bushed from all the work. Times like this, I wish there was a little space where I can just have a little time for some R & R. It doesn't have to be fancy since all I want is some down time to get stress out of my system. Right now the song "Fly Away" by Lenny Kravitz is playing in my head, signifying my desire to take a break.

Well, we are human and that means there's a point when you say "uncle" from the hectic pace that day demands. For me, I was really drained from preparing for that party to things I've been doing the whole week. I'm know I'm not alone cause everyone else felt the burn. Despite feeling beat, we all had obligations to meet. I'm just glad I ended it right cause it was one hectic week.

Man, now I understand why my parents were cranky after a hard day's work. After coming home, they to the house chores as well and were already feeling the burn. Man, the best I can do right is just wish the burn. That down time is getting is shorter and shorter everyday. Hopefully, one day I can fly away somewhere so I can really just get myself regenerated cause I really feel the burn.

No comments: