Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Life's All About Taking Chances: Take A Chance On Me By Abba




I was finally able to get a new laptop and now I can resume blogging again. I sure feels good to be able to blog again but right now that's just half the battle. Right now, I am trying to find a way to increase my earnings and just when I found something, my computer bro like. Be that as it may, life is all about taking chances which reminds me of the song "Take A Chance On Me" by ABBA.

I know this song is about taking a chance on someone but it also reminds me to try something new. It also reminds me to stay to true to my previous entries of taking a gamble. Right now times are hard and it's either I turn things around or live like this all the time. To be honest, part of me is hesitant yet the other part of me wants a change for the better. If I become redundant in my entries, it is because I want to constantly remind myself that I have to make a change.

May God guide my hand when I make my choice. I'm no angel but I do know nothing will happen unless I take a chance on something soon. I don't want to take counsel of my fears anymore. In the end, life is all about taking chances and I do hope I make the right one.


I hope God

1 comment:

John B. Marine said...

Got to hang in there, man. Nice to see you back in the blogosphere. Great post. You sometimes have to roll the dice or play a certain hand of cards, if you know what I mean. Taking chances can yield some great results. But then again, you could come up empty. Still- lovely post.

johnbmarine.blogspot.com