Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Start Of A Very Bad Time And The People Who Were There: Bad Sneakers By Steely Dan


I know that I'm begining to be monotonous about my entries regarding the bad experiences that I've had in my life, but whenever the memories of those times creep on me, I feel the need to blog about since blogging has also been a form of therapy to dissipate those negative vibes. Though I have learned to live with it, there are times when it still stings. One bad memory for me was back in on the eve of the new decade where things fell apart. The song "Bad Sneakers" by Steely Dan reminds of that bad time and the people who were part of it. I won't mention names but the number of people in the song is the same as those who were involved at the time when the ax fell. It was bad time which I won't elaborate and there was no one to turn to. To make things worse, I did the best that I could but it wasn't good enough and I slowly felt like an outsider looking in. Then the day came and everything fell apart and the bad cycle started again and that was the worst periods that I have ever gone through. As I have mentioned in my entries time and time again, I am still recovering from that terrible time. I'm still trying to get together and move on which is very difficult to do. I really thought that I would go crazy that time and it still stirs bitter emotions in me when I remember it. I can relate to the part of the song regarding the ditch which for me is the bad time in my life which I was lucky to survive. I just hope it doesn't happen again.

No comments: