Thursday, July 9, 2009

When Things Are Just Too Much To Digest: Go Insane By Lindsay Bukingham



Ever get that feeling that too many things are happening at once that you're having a hard time coping with it? These days bad stuff keeps popping up when you already have too much to deal with. It's like opening your closet and everything just spills out and buries you in the process. It's enough to drive even the best of us crazy. Whenever things like this happens, it reminds me of the song "Go Insane" by Lindsay Buckingham.

I agree with the line in the song about two kinds of people as well as the two kinds of troubles in this world. With all the bad things that's been happening lately, I'm surprised that I'm not in the nut house. Going back to the two kinds of people, there are those who fight on and those who break to the pressure. I haven't been much of the former, but I do not want to be the latter. There are still things that I want to do and people I need to look after. If anything, that is what keeps me going.

As hard as life gets, I try hard to stay focus on what is important. I've also seen other people go through tougher times and came out on top in the end. If they can do it, so can I. I just need to do things smarter and be more aggressive. There's something that I'm working on and I'll do my best to make it come true. Either that or go insane and I don't want that to happen, no way!

No comments: