Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Time Is Now: It's About Time By The Lemonheads




I keep babbling about how hard things are yet, I always find myself in the same position from where I started. In worse case situations, when things fall apart, it becomes a total shutdown from the trauma of the loss. During those times, I felt like I was a zombie or worse somebody who was dragged into hell where the torment was nonstop. Right now things are a bit okay but once again I'm in square one. Right now what I want is real change and it's high time it happened. The need to really have real change is something that I really want to happen now and that's what's on my mind when I hear the song "It's About Time" by The Lemonheads.

I keep hearing myself say "isn't it about time that you straighten your act out?" Looking back, I have no one to blame but myself and I'm trying to pick the pieces and make do with what I got. They say life gives you lemons than make lemonade; well I got enough lemons to stock a warehouse. It's just a matter making the lemonade that's left I guess. Right now time is gold and I shouldn't be wasting it. I know that time is gold and a lot of it has gone down the drain with no results. It's obvious that there's little time left so I better get started while there is still time.

I'm tired of seeing things fall apart and get hurt from it. What I really want is real change and I've got to move if I really want that to happen. I know I'm hesitating but I also know that if the rewards are great, then go do it. I really want things to work now and I don't want to let anything ruin it this time around. It's about time that I take charge of things cause I'm tired of this bad cycle and I want to break it permanently.

No comments: