Sunday, July 12, 2009

Keep The Dream Alive : Dreams By Van Halen



When I hear kids say what they dream of doing in the future, I always wish them the best. When we were all young, we each had our own dream as to what we want to do with our lives. It's easier said than done, when we get older as we face a lot of obstacles to achieving our goals. Despite all those hurdles, if we are determined enough, then we will achieve our dreams. When I hear Van Halen's song "Dreams", it makes me believe that we can make dreams come true.

Sadly, for me, a lot of things that I wanted to be have all fell apart. Despite all those disappointments, I still believe that something good will come true. This time around I am going to do all that I can to make my dreams a reality. To achieve this, I have to know I what I have to do and the hardships that I will face in order to achieve them. True there will be a lot of criticisms and snide remarks which will bring you down. Instead, disregard the snide remarks and try to use the criticism as a constructive advice to getting what you want.

Listen to those who know and piece together your gameplan to achieving your dreams. More than that, have the courage to implement the plan and try to make flexible to fit the situations which could affect your progress. This time around, I'll do what I can and though, it might be a long climb, but I'm going to start climbing. Everyone deserves to fulfill their dreams. Just have the right plan and the courage to make it happen.

No comments: