Monday, July 13, 2009

Stop Being So Hard On Yourself: Take It Easy By Andy Taylor



The last couple of years sure have taken their toll on me and lately I've been feeling the stress. I guess it's because I worry about a lot of things that it's getting to the point that it's taking it's toll on me physically. Man, how I wish I could turn the clock 25 years back when things were so easy and there wasn't a care in the world. These days, I try to loosen up a bit because I feel that I've beating myself up over nothing. I think I'll take Andy Taylor's advice in his song "Take It Easy".

This song offers some good advice for people who are tightly wound up all the time. I guess the reason why I'm so uptight is because there are so many things that I want to accomplish but I keep hitting a brick wall all the time. When I look at the song and see the video, I have to admit I envy the people there because they don't have anything to worry about. I guess I need to clear my head a bit and get a hold of myself to figure things out. Maybe if I just relax a bit, things might start to pick up.

There are still a lot of things that need to be done around here. Before I resume that, I need to concentrate on what I want to do and find out how to do it. Apart from that I really have to psych myself cause if I really want it, I have to go get it. Before that I need to ease up a bit. Relax and enjoy life a little because we all need a little of that. So for now, I'll just take things easy, but that I still am determine to accomplish what I set out to do.

No comments: