Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cruising Into The Night: Midnight Blue Lou Gramm



You know if I ever get to have my own car, one of the things that I would like to do is to take it for a spin into the night. Just myself at the wheel, cruising down the road with nothing but the city lights and my 24K collection blasting through the speakers. If there's no rain, I'd open the window and let the cool night wind blow and chill out. Now that's my idea of a road trip. A good song that I would probably play first would be Lou Gramm's song "Midnight Blue".

After a crappy month caused by a bunch of jerks who destroyed the calm of this house, it's really taken a while for things to settle down. Apart from that, these past years have been a bad roller coaster ride of ups and downs (more down than up). I guess that's the reason why I've had night cruising on my mind to forget about all those things, even for a while. The chance to drive and let the wind blow away all these cobwebs sure appealing. Just disappearing into the night to get away from it all and not let anything bother you sure is tempting.

Of course there'll come a time for the ride to end and get yourself back to the grind. Atleast when you're done, you feel much better having left all that crap fly away with the wind. Well right now, I have to settle for approach of the night signaling the end of the day where one just for the sandman's sprinkle and hope for a better day. Hopefully, I get to do that one day when things come together. Till then, I just toughen it out and make through the hard demands of everyday life.

FOREIGNER Midnight Blue

No comments: