Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Never Let Shoot You Down: Never By Heart




One thing that I like about 80's is that they are always upbeat. They have way of shaking you out of a bad funk and inspire to your to get in the game. It's like having someone helping you snap out during a bad time and make you believe that it's possible. I guess that's why there were a lot of people who very confident and very energetic during my time. They were determined to succeed and didn't the naysayers put them down. One song that best describes these successful and determined breed is Heart's song called "Never".

For a restrictive word, this band succeeded in using in a positive manner and it was one of my favorite songs from high school to college. It not only rocks but also tells me that anything is possible if you stop giving up and make dreams come true. When a lot of doubters pour their crap on you, it could really drown you in sorrow which is is something that you should never allow to happen. It teaches me that we should lie to ourselves and we should live the life that we want to live. Go for what you want and never let them shoot you down as the sisters sang which is very good advice.

These I'm taking the advice that this song is trying to convey and that is to go for what I wanted. There'll be a lot of obstacles and a lot of things to learn, but I'm determine to learn all that I can and do things right. It's a bumpy road, but one I'm willing to travel if it's worth it all. This time around, I'm not backing down and I'll try to put to practice the things that I learned. If I hear the word "never", it be never fail and never surrender.

No comments: