Thursday, July 16, 2009

Somethings That I Just Won't Go For: I Can't Go For That By Hall And Oates



A lot of times, people tell me that I'm too "nice". I always thought that it was a virtue to be that way. Later in life, I learned that when you're too nice, people tend to take advantage of you which and before you know it, you're doing things that you don't like which could lead you to trouble. Pretty soon jerks like are indulging themselves at your expense. That kind of crap shouldn't go on and we should take a stand against it. I learned that from the song "I Can't Go For That" by Hall and Oates.

One thing that people should learn is when to draw the line of such requests. There are people who are generous to help others. Unfortunately, they sometimes get exploited by those who they help and they get drained in the process. In some cases, even those who we love are the ones who always badger us with unreasonable requests and threaten us in return for our efforts. Situations like that piss me off and I've learned that we should never encouraged the spoiled whims of such indulged ingrates. Because people have hardened their hearts and are no longer willing to go out of their way for others.

If there's anything that I learned about people making unreasonable requests to give them a big slap in the face with reality. Who the heck do they think they are and if they want something, let them do it themselves. Stand your ground and tell them "no". If they give you any lip, give them a piece of your mind and throw them out. Ingrates like that don't deserve any help, especially when you're the one being drained in the process. Screw them and kick them out and later on when everybody else shuts them out, then they'll realize their blunder.

No comments: