Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not In The Plan/Resisting The Temptation Caused By The Urge :




A few months ago, I was again ask the question "Why are you still single"? I simply said that it's not in the plan right now. It didn't mean that I wasn't attract to some people whether it was in the past or the present. It's just that there are a lot of things that I need to deal with right now. If I were to get involve in a relationship now, I would bringing more trouble upon myself and others. Curbing the urge reminds me of the song" I'm On Fire" by Bruce Springsteen.

This is one of those songs that when you play it, the wind spreads it around, making it play for a long time. Anyway, when it comes to relationships, it not always about heart. You got to think things through, no matter how passionate you are. Cause if all you're after is a O.N.S., then you might wind up with something that you can't handle. It maybe great for the moment, but in the end its just that: a moment.

I'm not saying that you should give up so easily. If you are committed and you can handle it, then by all means, go for it. If not, better walk away while you still can. Sometimes our urges get the better of us and it often leads to our downfall. Just remember to think things through in these kinds of situations. It'll save you a lot of grief in the end, as if you don't have any already.

No comments: