Sunday, May 3, 2009

When Things Fall Apart: Landslide By Fleetwood Mac



One of the reasons why I started blogging was to help to express what I feel deep inside. A lot of times, those feelings aren't very good, especially when you work so hard and it all falls apart. The sad part about it is that it happened during times in my life when I worked so hard only to see it all come crashing down. Just when things couldn't get any better, all of a sudden you find yourself going down in flames which really hurts. When I think about all those tough times, I remember the song "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac.

As I have blogged at lot of times, when these things happen, it takes me by surprise. Everything starts out great, then all of a sudden it crumbles all around and you try desperately to keep things together. When things fall apart, it really leaves you emotionally scarred because it hurts to have a good thing go bad. This is true when you worked so hard to build it up. You're left wondering where did you go wrong for it to go down the tubes which is the only way to rationalize the pain of it all.

Alot of times, I was able to get over it though it wasn't easy doing so. These days I realize that I'm reall getting old and a lot of things really at stake. I just hope I make all the right moves this time around because it's so hard to take another heartache. Getting over disappointments aren't easy, but you have to do it if you want to regain what you have lost. I just hope I'm wise enough to spot the signs that something will fall apart so I can prevent it from happening this time around.

No comments: