Saturday, May 16, 2009

On The Run And Against The Odds: Midnight Rider By The Allman Brothers



Lately, I'm begining to think that I'm too gracious a loser. When things fall apart, I keep saying that it wasn't meant to be anyway and walk way. The problem is that it's been happening to often and I'm getting sick of it. After seeing a lot of things crumble, I am determine to make something work this time around no matter how how many obstacles are in my way or even if the odds are against me. Standing by this new vow that I have made reminds me of the song, "Midnight Rider" by The Allman Brothers.

Though this song is about a fugitive on the run, I relate with that desperate feeling of trying to keep going even when everything is against you. I have seen a lof of losses in my life which hurt me deeply which is why I am putting my foot down and stand my ground. All the recent bad crap that's been flying my way is really pissing me off as if someone or something is trying to make me lose it. This time around, I won't stand for it because I've seen too many good things go down the drain. Well not this time because there's so much at stake and I am really serious about this thing that I am working on.

Right now, the tough times are getting harder and if I don't do something quick about this, it's the Nebudchanezzar Syndrome again and I don't want another round of that again. Once I get this laptop checked, I hope what I do bears fruit. I better remember that where there's a will, there's a way. I may not be no midnight rider but I am still going to keep working on this even if I don't have no silver dollar, I won't let that stop me. I am tired of letting things fall apart and I am going to keep working till it bears fruit.

No comments: