Friday, May 29, 2009

Not Again! : Come Again By The Damn Yankees



I know I sound like a broken record, but there are times in my life when the same thing happens over and over again like a sick carousel. These days I try my best to make sure that it won't happen again but nobody's perfect and before you know it, there you go again. Everytime that happens, it really blows my top cause it makes me feel like a fool. Worst of all, I feel as if I didn't learn anything from past experiences. When lightning strike twice, I remember the song "Come Again" by The Damn Yankees.

When you keep finding yourself in the same bad situation as you did in the past you start to wonder if you really learned anything from your experiences. When you repeat the same mistakes,you tagged as a "repeat offender" or "the usual suspect". When you're given that title you can bet that once it happens again, you're going to get the blame. In short your reputation is shot to pieces. That is something I really dread the most.

These days, I try to be very careful with the way I do things. I have to really think things through before I start to act. You can say, I'm too hesitant, but it's better to err on the side of caution. In the end, I'm trying to be more careful because I want to avoid making the same mistakes again and again. I really don't want to yell "not again" over a repeat of the same mistake again.

Music Video's

No comments: