Monday, May 11, 2009

When Problems Start Piling Up: Why Me? By Irene Cara



I know there are times that I sound monotonous on my entries, but when days like these happen, it really takes its toll on you. These last couple of weeks have seen a lot of strange developments around here. Many of them are starting to stres me out. It's like getting hit with KO punch when you've just risen from the mat. It just keeps coming and it's getting more difficult to coup with. It reminds me of that song "Why Me" by Irene Cara.

These days it's just one thing after another around here. Just when you've straighten things out, something else just pops out of nowhere. You've barely recovered from solving one problem when a new ones bops you on the head. In the midst of it all, I try not to show the stress that it's giving me. The reason for this is because a lot of people are groaning enough as it is and I want to find a solution not join the groaning mob.

Sometimes, I just clench my teeth and think hard what to do to solve this. Sure it gets to me, but eventually I have to do something to solve it. No matter what happens, I'd rather work through the pain than lie on the floor all crumpled up. I just hope God meets me half way as I try to do what I can. I'd rather do that than whine and say "Why Me".

No comments: