Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Song Dedicated To The Everday Joe: Ordinary Average Guy By Joe Walsh



As much as we want to live the fast life, a lot of us wind up getting the rank-and-file jobs such as office staff, clerks, consrtuction workers,laborers and the like. However, with all the layoffs and budget cuts brought about by the global recession, a lot of us should be thankful that atleast we still have work. Some people think ordinary life is boring, but if you live right, it's actually pretty cool. It may not live life in the fast lane, but if you know how to spend your money right,you can still live like a king. A good song that best describes the life of an average joe would probably be the song "Ordinary, Average Guy" by Joe Walsh.

This was one of my favorite songs during the early 90's. It clearly describes the live that ordinary people lead including their ideal home, hobbies and how life is like. I wouldn't mind living a simple life like this since there won't be too many hasles. However for it to work, you should be careful as to how you live and who you associate with. Cause if you live reckless and stay in crime-ridden area, then you'll be lucky to be alive for the day.

I hope that what I'm working on will soon reap good results. If it does, then I can live the life of an ordinary, average but independent guy. Do what I want within the capacity of my income and live life without a care. So long as I keep track of what I do and don't do anything stupid, I know that I can do that one day. It may not be the lifestyle of the rich and famous but it's good enough for me.

No comments: