Thursday, December 4, 2008

This Is Your Day: This Day Belongs To Me By Seals And Croft



In two weeks time, it will be my birthday. Whether you spend with family or by yourself or celebrate it or not, the decision is up to you. Like Christmas, New Year and other yearly occassions, this day comes once a year and you have the right to enjoy it anyway you see fit. It doesn't matter what other people think because only you know how to spend the day which marks your birth. What matters most is that you get to enjoy that day to the fullest. With that in mind, I like listening to the song "This Day Belongs To Me" by Seals And Croft.

My idea of a good time when that day comes is you wake at anytime you want to. Then you get to go to the places you want to see and buy the stuff that you've been wanting for a long time (what that is for me is confidential). Maybe take time out and find a place with a good view and chill. If I have the dough, dinner with family all present is probably the best thing I could want. Heck, just seeing everyone all present is the best present I can get. Man all that would probably be the best way to celebrate a birthday in my view.

Right now, I'm short of funds so some of the things I mentioned in the previous paragragh won't come true. Nevertheless, there are other ways to have a good time when that day comes. What's important is that I enjoy the day to the fullest. I also should thank God for giving me another year of life which nobody should take for granted. No matter happens, I know things will be all right because that day belongs to me.

No comments: