Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Had My Ups And Downs: Locked Out By Crowded House




Lately I've been going through alot of mood swings regarding alot of things that have been happening around me. If it's not one thing, then it's another and there's no escaping it. Every experience has left me either dazed at the least and my blood pressure hitting the roof. Although I have to admit, there have been some good times as well. All in all, they're really crazy times if you put them all together. Whenever I think of all these highs and lows, I hear the song "Locked Out" by Crowded House" in my head.

Whenever I hear this song, it reminds of the whirlwind feeling I get when something happens that turns my world updsidedown. Whether something good or bad happens, you can bet that in between my heart starts pounding from the urgency of the situation. During the bad times, I sometimes feel like I'm on the outside and can't do anything about and when the times are good, I really just caught in the deluge which can't be avoided. When I watch this song's video and see the expressions of the people running, I can really relate with that. Everyday, you feel like running at a hectic pace and wonder if you'll ever slow down.

Well right now we're making preparations for Christmas and I still have those up and down mood swings coupled with that hectic feeling. I guess I'm nervous as to how things will turn out. When I think of the problems that fill my head, I feel locked out because I can't do anything about and locked in because it affects me too. I do hope one day things turn for the better just like in the lyrics. Maybe one day things will be okay in the end which is what I wish for the most.

No comments: