Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas!!!: Jingle Bell Rock By Hall And Oates


Well today's the day because it's Christmas! Everybody's in full gear as the party in every household goes into full swing and kids are probably tearing open their presents to find out what Santa Clause (or their parents and uncles and aunts) gave for Christmas. Even if you're the coldest person on the planet, there's no avoiding the Christmas Spirit. When the celebrations begin just go into full swing. This is what comes into mind when I hear Hall And Oates' version of "Jingle Bell Rock".

This version of the song was very popular during my time because the duo had a lot of hits back then. When you hear the song, it really tells you that it's Christmas. When you look at the video of the song, it shows the ideal way Christmas should be celebrated with family and friends spreading good cheer all around. Although for me, large helpings of alcohol and a good smoke and my bros to share it with will suffice. I'm looking forward to that this evening.

I don't how other people will celebrate this special day but I wish them all well this holiday season. May all enjoy the spirit of Christmas and say Happy Birthday to our Lord Jesus Christ. May friends and family bask in the glow of love and care that the season brings. Me, a few good swigs and I'm set for the night. Merry Christmas to all and may all be happy today wherever you are!!!!

No comments: