Friday, December 5, 2008

Misunderstood/Hard To Express: Roughboy By ZZTop



Alot of times in my life, I always find myself misunderstood. Whenever that happens, I really like I'm on the outside. There was even a time during a workshop when my co-worker called me weird and if that isn't being misunderstood, I don't what is. Other times, I had difficulty trying to express myself to others and because of that, I often myself feeling awkward. Whenever I find myself in any of these two states of emotion, I remember the song "Rough Boy" by ZZTop.

Though I can express myself well, sometimes that ability fails me when I need it the most. I guess it's because the pressure gets to me or I just get to excited since there's a lot at stake at that given moment. Whenever that happens, things fall apart which is a real bummer. You can say I'm a roughhewn individual who sometimes fumbles a bit even when it comes to the big score. Just a mentioning that is already hard enough to admit.

Lately when I'm tasked to do something, I do my best to accomplish it to the fullest. I not only do the best work that I can but also try to work off these two character flaws that I have. It's like trying to get two birds with one stone. Hopefully, I'll be able to achieve just that if I keep trying. Till then I hope others have more patience with me cause to put it simply, I'm a little rough at the moment.

No comments: