Saturday, February 2, 2013

Being More Careful The Second Time Around: Fall In Love Again By Eddie Money




Eddie Money was always one of my favorite singers when I was growing up in the 80's.  He always sang from the heart and his song's were about the things we can all relate to.  I thought I'd use one of his songs for this post to start off this month of hearts which is February.  Eddie had his share of great love songs and they can give today's songs a run for their money.  For this post, I chose the song "Fall In Love Again".

With love in the air again, I bet every lonely guy or gal has their eyes set on landing a soul mate.  A lot of these people have had their hearts broken in the past but have are still searching for that special somebody with whom they can share their lives with.  As much as possible, they don't want to make the same mistake again.  This is for the obvious reasons that they don't want to feel the hurt of being rejected again.

Well, for me, I'm happy being single right now even if my obnoxious batchmate keeps egging me to get hitched.  For those who are going to go at it and play the game again, just remember what you did wrong back then.  It'll save you some grief  when you go at it again.  Also be honest if it's worth it and if it's what you really, really want.  Well for those who want to fall again, good luck with your search and may you find the one.


No comments: