Monday, February 4, 2013

You're Wasting Your Arrows: Stupid Cupid By Neil Sadaka



I was wasn't able to return the miscall of my obnoxious batchmate last week and I'm not sure I want to.  The memory of him forcing me to go out with another his so-called "friends" is not on my priorities right now.  If he likes living the way that he is now well then my friend I am happy for you.  Just don't play Cupid on me.  This is the reason why I chose Neil Sedaka's song "Stupid Cupid" for this post.

As I've said before, though there are some women out there who catch my fancy, I'm not interested in getting  into a relationship, let alone getting hitched.  Believe or not I'm content with my life despite the many headaches that it throws at me from time to time.  Apart that, there are so many things that I need to sort out.  Some people think that I'm overdoing it, but until I resolve this things, I don't I'll be a suitable mate for any gal.  I know the whites are starting to appear on head and face but if that's not what I want then I won't bite. Whether I regret it in the end is up to me for it's my life and I'll live the way I want to.

People tell me that I'm going to be lonely later.  What's going to be more lonely is when I'm in a situation that I don't want to be in.  It wouldn't be fair to me and to that girl if I went into relationship that if it's not what I want.   That's why I will tell my friend if he bugs me again that you're wasting your time.  Save your arrows for someone else.



No comments: