Tuesday, February 5, 2013

For Those Who Found Their Soul Mate: I Was Born To Love You By Freddie Mercury


Though I haven't been hit by Cupid's arrows in a while (Thank Goodness), I've known the feeling of being attracted to someone.  Though Valentine's Day is still next week, love is already in the air as everybody else are already making preparations for that special day also known as "Christmas Of The Hearts".  While some are going to do their best to find their soul mate, there are the lucky ones already have.  They are so happy that nothing else matters and they're on a natural high.  For those who are overjoyed at finding the one for them, the song "I Was Born To Love You" by Freddie Mercury bests suits them.

This is one of my favorite videos by Freddie back in the day.  I guess it's because of the high notes that he hits on this song as well as the upbeat video where I believe he gave his best performance.  The way he sang and performed there could lift anybody's spirits up.  The way he chased after that girl really reflects the happiness one feels when he or she finds the one.  It was one of the most positive songs and videos that I have seen and I still enjoy every time I watch it at You Tube.

I wish I could hear songs like this again.  Freddie was a great singer as well as a great showman who would surprise not shock and get anyone to like his music regardless of what their orientation was.  For anyone who's happily living with his or her soul mate, this song is for you.  If  you're doing the same thing that Freddie was doing with that girl in the video, this one's for you.


No comments: