Monday, February 11, 2013

Classic Love/Nostalgia Song I Never Forgot: Yesterday's Song By Neil Diamond


I remember a film called "California Dolls" that starred  Peter Falk as a manager of a pair of tag-team female wrestlers. I wanted to watch the film but I was too young. I did remember the soundtrack of the film.  It used to be played everyday back then.  The song was called "Yesterday's Song" by Neil Diamond.

This song can be both a love song and a song about nostalgia.  It takes me way back to the times when things were simple yet great. It's also a good love song and no matter how eloquent a person is, when it comes to winning hearts, nothing beats saying "I Love You".  Like I said in my previous post, just when and where to say it for it to work.  I guess the fact that I remember this song means it mus be good I wouldn't listen to again and again if it wasn't.

I wish we had more songs like these today.  Simple but real cool to listen and relaxing as well. Nothing fancy but the lyrics speak for itself.  Well now that Valentine's Day is pretty close, I bet everyone will be saying to their special someone. Well one thing's for sure, Valentine's or nostalgia, this is one good song to listen to.



No comments: