Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Someone To Run To: I'd Really Like To See You tonight By England Dan And John Ford Coley



For some reason, lately I keep hearing my obnoxious friend's nagging about getting hitched in my head. I still stand firm on staying single because I'm not in a position to go steady with someone nor am I interested.  That said there are times when we have an urge to see someone special.  Especially when it's someone special that you've haven't seen in a long time.  That kind of feeling reminds me of the song "I'd Really Like To See you Tonight" by England Dan And John Ford Coley.


We do we feel that way?  I guess it's because these people hold a special in our hearts and that's why we can't forget.  Maybe it's because we spent our best times with that person.  Or maybe because they're the people we runt to when we need relief from all the pressure that we get from life.  No matter what the reason, we better a spending sometime with that special someone.  

That's doesn't mean that we should use them as the "run-to-guys" nor we abuse their generosity and kindness.  Still, when times are tough, there's none better to go.  I guess I feel a little down lately and some of the love in this month's been trying to tug at me.  Sadly, there's there's no such person to run to.  If there was and if I had the means, yes I'd see her.



No comments: