Saturday, February 23, 2013

Love Always Finds A Way: Love Will Find A Way Pablo Cruise



Love is never easy.  A lot of times is a stiff competition where some win and someone loses out.  For those who lose out, it can hurt really deep.  Still, just because you lost the game at first, if you keep trying love will find you.  That's something I learned from the song "Love Will Find A Way" by Pablo Cruise.

I remember the time when my parents bought this and boy it was one of my favorite songs when I was growing up.  Apart from being a good song, it cheers you up during those dark times when you lose out on love. If let the music flow over you as you listen, you can almost swear the band is there playing front you trying to cheer you up.  It fills you with hope that one day it will happen and you'll find love with someone better.

Well for me, I'm not really looking for love right now. I'm happy with the love I get from my family.  Still, for those who feel dejected and forsaken cheer up for love always finds a way.  Just take your time to get over it and it will find you.  Till, just listen to this song and just grove with it cause it's one darn good song.


No comments: