Thursday, April 5, 2012

Why I Try And Work So Hard: I Got What It Takes By Koko Taylor




Lately I feel so tired that I guess my body's starting tell me to take a break. There are times when I want to but until the job's done. The reason for this is because apart from wanting to finish what I started, I don't want to be called a quitter. Most importantly, I want to prove that I got what it takes to get it done. That's why I chose the song " I Got What It Takes" by Koko Taylor.

I found out the hard way that this world doesn't quitters and if you'e one such person, then you're going to have a really hard time. Competition's tough and those who's track record shows that they can are the ones who often land it. These days, opportunities are scarce and its survival of the fittest. There's no room for being meek and you really want it, you better show or prove that you can be worthy of it. There are no free rides anymore and that's the way it is.

I know it sounds cruel bu those are the facts. That's why I work as hard as I can and make sure that what I come up with is what they expect. Sure it can be a burn out but it's either that or you get booted out. As things get harder, you have to be ready to learn all that you can to keep with the pack. You do what you have to do to prove that you have what it takes if you want survive in hard world that's getting harder to live in.

No comments: