Sunday, April 8, 2012

Making The Most Of The Long Week End As Best As I Can: YYZ By Rush




Well the Holy Week is over but since it's Sunday, I guess I'll to squeeze as much quality time as I can. Getting a good night sleep as well as some nap time in the afternoon. More importantly, I do hope to be able to find a way to generate income via the internet. This is because I don't get any down time anymore and by the time I do, I simply fall asleep from exhaustion. Once the long weekend is over, I'll be overwhelmed with work and other demands and the fact that the long weekend will be over soon is stressing me out. That feeling of urgency to use my time wisely reminds me of Rush's song "YYZ".

As I've said earlier, the weekend is about to end and if I don't accomplish something, I feel that I've just wasted precious time and when that happens it gets on my nerves. The fact that things are getting tougher and that I've had so many setbacks has given no peace of mind for quite some time now. When the work load piles up, I try to do things early in the morning before I go to work but that leaves me very sleepy and when nothing comes out of it, I feel like I wasted an effort. Sometimes a lot of distractions both in the internet as well as outside of it pop out of nowhere and once again, nothing gets done. What's worse is that there's a lot to figure out with so little time and no one do to help you so you're literally by yourself.

I guess the fact that this song makes my heart pound with the volume in full blast reminds me of the pressure I feel to get it done while there's still time. It's been a struggle every weekend and holiday to figure out and so far, I come up bare. Well, that doesn't mean I will just give up and die. I'll find a way no matter what and no obstacles will stop me. As for this weekend, there's still time so I do hope to make the most of it while it lasts.



No comments: