Monday, April 16, 2012

Partying All Month Long: Got To Give It Up By Marvin Gaye




Just got up early today and am preparing to go to work. Had a hard time getting up cause of a very stressful weekend where I got no rest and was full of worry. Right now, the kids have it easy since it's summer and for those with no failing marks, they are probably sleeping all day from partying all night. I guess they've earned after sticking to the books all year long so they are just hanging loose and are enjoying the month as best as they could as they get excited for the next day's gimmick. When it comes to partying all through the summer, the song "Got To Give It Up" by Marvin Gaye comes to mind.

When I hear the start of this song, I get the urge to party and I wouldn't be surprised if others feel the same way. This is probably the best song to get the party started and let people loosen up. Pretty soon the party would be roaring on its own weight and everybody's swinging to the beat. No time limit since it's summer and and the only time it would stop is once everybody drops from exhaustion.

Well, I got to go to work now and the traffic is probably light since there is no school. The kids will probably come out later in the day as they're still recuperating from the previous night's escapade. Right now I'm envious and would like an extra day off just to really recharge my batteries so I'd be able to really face the day. Well kids, here's to a lively summer so have fun. Just be careful while you're doing it.

1 comment:

Ronald Leon said...

Forever awesome tune!