Saturday, April 14, 2012

Man What A Night: Rock This Town By The Stra




Oh boy is my head's still aching! That's because yesterday I attended a meeting with my boss where we met with other people who were in the same line of work as we were. Initially it was strictly business as we met and discussed important issues that could affect our line of work. However, when that was over with, things really started hanging with the traditional "two-buts". One thing's for sure, it was a rocking night that really made me feel good. Obviously I think Stray Cat's song version of "Rock This Town" would be appropriate for this post.

Boy, can these people cut loose! The brew was flowing and everybody was having a good time. Some sang karaoke and to top it off, there was a neat raffle. There was a lot of cool stuff there and nobody walked away empty-handed. The food was and the drinks were cold and the people were warm. That's the way to end the week!

Well, my head's a little bit better. Reality once again has made put my head back in its place in a rather unpleasant way. Well, I guess the party's over. Still, that was cool night that I had with very cool people to boot. Man, that was one great night!

No comments: