Wednesday, April 4, 2012

For Those Who Are Hoping To Ger Lucky This Summer: Good Vibrations By The Beach




Well I just got from work and at last I reach the house. Traffic was terrible and didn't it was late until I saw the time and this was due to the traffic. No doubt the cause was due to the fact that everybody's rushing to the beach to soak up the long weekend. I wouldn't be surprised that apart from the sun and surf, people are also hoping to get lucky at the beach. That's why I chose the song "Good Vibrations" by The Beach Boys for this post.

Why do you think people diet, jog and exercise like crazy whenever summer is around the corner? Simply because they want to look good when they get a tan at the beach. And with looking good, many of them are hoping to hit it off with someone else. Whether it be at the shore or at the bar, summer is not fun if you don't have anyone to spend it with. And it gets better if you hit it off with someone who more than meets your criteria.

Well, since its Holy Week I'll be spending the holiday reflecting rather than roasting in the hot summer sun. I'm not much of a sun person anyway and getting more sleep is good enough for me. As for those guys and gals who are now on their way, have fun while you're there. Just make sure that you don't ruckus while you're there. Remember feel if the vibes are good before you make your move.

No comments: