Thursday, April 12, 2012

Summer's The Time To Go Wild: Wild Wild Life By Talking Heads




Well just back from work and boy am I beat. Tomorrow I got a busy schedule with a meeting that will last from morning and will end in the evening leaving me bushed again. Though I'm no longer the party animal that I use to be. sometimes I miss the roller coaster gimmicks that we had during the summer breaks. Things sure were crazy then. When I think about those crazy days, the song "Wild, Wild Life" by Talking Heads fits the bill.

I sure was young back then and the only thing that you had to worry about was whether there was anything happening or not. That wasn't a problem cause there was all something happening somewhere. All it took was a phone call and cool people to people to light up the place. After that, anything goes. Just cut loose and the good times roll.

These days, I go to work even in the summer and as temperature rises, so do the bills. Instead of partying, I spend most of my time trying to make ends meet. Wild isn't exactly how I'd describe my life right now. It's more like monotonous stress. Well, those were the days when my life was wild in the summer.

No comments: