Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another Song That Reminds Me Of My Sick Carousel Ride: Secret Separation By The Fixx




Life seems to throw lots of rocks along my way. This meaning that every time I try to break the cycle that I have blogged about so often, something comes out of the blue and I wind up getting stranded again. It's like those cliffhangers where you think you make it out only to have someone snatch you up and put you in a trap. Though it has happened time and time again, I am sick and tired of it and I wanna break free from this dreary cycle. Another song that reminds me of this wretched situation that I want out of is "Secret Separation" by The Fixx.

How do I describe this? For some reason, I feel that I have been put in one miserable situation after another. Sometimes I see an opening which means I have a chance to get out and get a taste of freedom. Just when things are starting to look bright, something happens as if a thief comes along and snatches that which would have meant my salvation. Next thing I know I'm back in the chain gang in worse way than before.

I really sick and tired of this and I don't funny anymore. I just to get my act together and every time I try to fix things, something happens and it all falls apart. I was taught that we can change our lives if we try hard enough and that's what I am determined to do even if there will be stumbling blocks along the way. One day I will break out of this funk and live my life happily again. This monotony will end and I still have the will break this and break it I will.

No comments: