Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sometimes You Have To Let Him In:Sweet Surrender By Amo




Well tomorrow we will be celebrating Easter Sunday and that is the day our Lord has risen from the dead. More importantly, we should remember that with his Resurrection, he has conquered death and opened the way to salvation. Still, many of us (including me) tend to resist his call to spread the word and at this age of so-called "progressive thinking", that resistance is getting more and more stubborn. Still, there comes a time when you have to let him in and listen a bit to what he has to say which could change your life. When it comes to yielding to the Big Guy's word, the song "Sweet Surrender" by Amo comes to mind.

Like I said earlier, I can be very stubborn when it comes to resisting the Big Guy and there are times when I get angry when things don't go my way. Still when things don't go my way, I guess it's time to listen to what he has to say. I guess my stubbornness and rebelliousness stems from the fact that too many people keep making me do things I don't like doing. I just hope that his suggestions can help me find what it is I am looking for. I guess the fact that nothing's going my way should make me consider what he has to say cause it may not be to my liking but it might do me some good.

I guess that loss of control, especially when we haven't achieved any of our dreams. I'm not saying his is way wrong but I hope he considers what it is I want and need and find a compromise from that. I know I can't discuss let alone demand the terms but if it is good, sure I'll give it a try. Even if I don't like it I know He has my best intentions in mind. It's just a matter of letting him in and hear what he has to say.

No comments: