Sunday, April 1, 2012

Need A Shot Of Adrenaline: Heat Seeker By AC DC




AC/DC was one of my all time favorite rock bands. I started listening to them way back in 1982 during the best times of my youth. Whenever, we slipped the cassette into the stereo, you can bet you're in for a blast. No matter what the occasion, one song from these guys is enough to get you fired up. One such song is "Heat Seeker".

This last week just stressful and I felt really drained. Apart from that, there was something I've been figuring out that is very important because it might provide me with additional income which is giving me difficulty due to the constant distractions and hesitations that keeps me from moving forward. Not wanting to resort to anything that will turn my brains to mush, I put on my head phones and listen to this song. I tell you, it sure busted all the barriers that kept holding me back.

Well tomorrow is another day and no doubt, there'll be a lot of things to do. As always, these things are gonna bear down me from the moment the clock strikes 8:00am. That's not the way to start the day. to blast all the crap away, I think I'll listen to this song again. That what way, I get my dose of adrenaline to face the day without fear.

No comments: