Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This Is How I Would Like To See Them All Again: Desert Moon Dennis De Young




Once again my melancholic state has got me me missing my friends again. When I was young, it was a miracle that I had any friends because I tended to keep by myself. It was only in my High School year that I really found people who I can really consider as my friends. With the way things are right now, I miss them now more than ever. How I would like to spend time with them can be best be described in the video of the song "Desert Moon" by Dennis De Young.

To see them all again would really light up my day. We'd probably be laughing our heads off as we remember all the things we did together and the antics that we and others in our batch did. Of course, I'd break out all of my 24K hits as brews are ice cold and the scent of green fills the air. There's nothing like being in the company of those who you forged bonds because you are finally with your people as you relive the world that you shared with them. If this were to happen, I wish it would be a dream that would never wake up from.

With the way things are, it's no surprise that I wish this would come true. I know my family is there for me, but sometimes I miss the people who made life good for me when I was growing up. I really do miss the times that I had with them because we shared a lot in common and they're the few people apart from my brothers who I feel I can open up to in my darkest hours. I guess it would have to wait as I still have to work this thing that I'm devoting my attention. Maybe after that, one day we'll all gather together and relive the good times that we had back then, only this time we'll take it up a notch which will be cool for all of us.

No comments: