Wednesday, February 18, 2009

When Love Takes Root: Got A Hold On Me By Christine Mcvie



Everytime the weekend rolls in, all I can think about is the list of songs that I would request on 24K and save on load so I can text for my favorite songs. In this month of hearts, 24K sure has a lot of love songs and as I have blogged before, I'll filling a lot of my entries with loves songs played on 24K. I have already entered some songs of Fleetwood Mac which is one of all-time favorite bands. When Christine Mcvie came out with a solo album when it I was in highschool, one single became one of my all-time favorite 24K songs. The song's title is "Got A Hold On Me" and it clearly describes how love takes root and why we don't want to let it go.

It starts when someone always gives you support and never lets you down. For some reason, that someone always makes you feel good whenever you are together. It really is love when they stand by you in the worst times as well as the best. When you finally realize it's love, you won't let it go and will fight to have it with you. It really gets a hold of your heart when it's love.

Apart from a love song, this tune really makes me feel good whenever I hear it on the radio. Like all 24K songs, this really stops me in my tracks. I only saw the video of this song only once in my entire life and that was way back in first year highschool and thanks to online video streams, I can see from begining to end. A true gem of a song which I will neve tire for the rest of my life. Long live 24K forever!!!!

No comments: