Wednesday, February 4, 2009

If It Was Worth It , Yeath Why Not: Say Yes By Klymaxx



With valentine’s fever spreading everywhere this month, it’s impossible for you not to hear about love plans and all that mushy stuff all day long. I have to admit whenever February rolls in, I can’t help but remember a special some that got away. She was one of those carefree types who comes out of nowhere and turns your world upside-down. Her cheerful personality always brightened up the place and made you forget about all the hassles that plaque your thoughts. Man, not a day goes by when I don’t think of her. Whenever I remember her, I feel like listening to the song “I’d Still Say Yes” by Klymaxx.

This is probably another song which would leave my brothers’ scratching their heads, wondering why I put here, but since February is a mushy month, why not. I cannot think of any other song that best describes how I feel about this person. The memories of her smile and cheerful dispositions never left my thoughts. Every moment I spent with her always cheered me up and many I wish those moments would never end. Even though I didn’t win her, she’ll always be special to me for giving those precious moments which I still remember to this day.

I often wonder what became of her and how she’s doing. I just hope that she’s happy and doing well because she deserves it. Even though we’re older, she’ll always be that same person who brightened my day. My only regret is that I was not able to say goodbye to her during those final days. Wherever she is, I wish her all the happiness in the world. Deep in my heart, if I get to meet her again and if there was a chance, I’d still yes to her again.

No comments: