Saturday, February 14, 2009

Enjoy The Company You're With: Love The One You're With By Crosby, Stills And Nash



Ever had those times when you were once part of a group that was elite and prestigious, only to be to cast out among the outcasts. That feeling can be very devestating. Yet when life gives you lemons, make lemonade because sometimes good things come out of the ruins no matter how bad things are. If you can't be with the so called "in-crowd", that doesn't mean theren't other cool people there besides them. Sometimes you never know how cool other people can be unless you give yourself the chance to hang with them. That's the lesson I learned from the song "Love The One You're With" by Crosby, Stills And Nash.

I really like this song because apart from a really "feel good" song, it teaches you reach out to others and appreciate them. It reminds me if one group of people don't appreciate you, there are others who will and all you need to do is be cool with them. If you got dumped by your crush, there's always some else or some better if you just look around you. It just goes to show just how big your world can be if you let it. Everytime I hear this song, I feel that there are new horizons out there where you can make a bridge for yourself to cross to which is a really cool idea.

This is definitely one song where you can really feel the love when you listen to it. It gets better when you open your mind and heart and share it with others. I always like listening to this song when I with my people and they are with me. Just remember don't close any doors or burn any bridges and the world will turn. And the song says if you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with.


No comments: