Monday, October 27, 2008

Reminds Me Of A Wild Dream Where I'm All Over The Place: Call Me By Go West



There are times when I'm really tired after a long hard day, I instantly fall asleep once I close my eyes. During these times, I get dreams where I find myself in different situations. One minute I'm here and then the next minute I'm there. In each situation I never get to see the ending and I find myself awake and getting ready for the day's chores. When I hear the song and see the video "Call Me" by Go West, I get reminded of these experiences.

This is a very upbeat song during my time and everytime I hear it, I feel like something coming up for the night. It's one of those songs where you get excited for some reason. As for the video, just like my dreams, the band was everywhere and in really wierd situations which aren't connected with each other. You can say it was a typical 80's video where they just threw scenes just for the sake of making a video. Still, for some reason, I like the video cause it reminds me of the good old days where you expect something to happen from Friday to Saturday nights.

You know I still get dreams where I couldn't make sense of what's happening. All I know is that I get thrusted from one situation to another until I wake up. The only thing they have in common is that they don't have a conclusion. Sometimes I wonder what happens if a conclusion to the story of all these wierd dreams. Oh well, atleast I got a good night sleep in the process.

No comments: