Monday, November 23, 2009

When The Love Is Gone: After The Love Is Gone By Earth, Wind And Fire




I know it's getting monotonous but I can't but feel down about how things are turning out. The worst part about it is something that I value is going to the dogs. I'm not one to talk about it but it's so bad that I can feel in the air everyday and every night. I never thought that it would happen to us but it did. Earth, Wind And Fire's song "After The Love Is Gone" always reminds me of this.

These past few months, Ive been blogging about the "bond" which the one thing that sets us apart from the rest. I'm not saying that we were perfect but nevertheless we were tight and always acted as one. Everybody saw that in us and up until now, I thought that would never be broken. Alas, outsiders have corrupted the bond causing to break and now it's every man for himself. People turning on others was never heard of before, but now it's becoming a sad reality around here.

They would probably say that I have no right to mention this because right now I'm a mess. Nevertheless, that didn't mean that I can't sit by and take this crap that's ruining everything. Unfortunately, for this to be resolve, that bond has to be repaired and to do that, we need to find that connection again which these outsiders had destroyed for their selfish goals. They time heals all wounds, well this saying is going to be put to the test. At present, there are a lot of people on my ##$$@ list because of what they have done to this which take a long time to heal because the love is gone.

No comments: