Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Feeling Dead Ended: The Pretender By Jackson Browne




Forgive if a lot of my entries seems like I'm beating a dead horse. As I have mentioned in the past, like a lot of people, I have seen my share of hopes and dreams go down the drain. When that happens, you make due with what you can get and when you get older, that's there isn't much. Still, when there are people who depend on us, it's still better than nothing which can still be made into something. Jackson Browne's song "The Pretender", reminds me of that lesson.
jus
There's nothing worse than leading a life that you don't like. While some get lucky and make their dreams come true, there are others out there who settle for what they can get. Worse still, there are who just quit it all, when they just can't accept what life has dealt them. For those who don't make it have to fight feeling that they're stuck in a dead after failing to achieve their goals.

I guess I better say a prayer for all pretenders because they have to be strong to accept such a bitter fate. Still the fact that they are still here and are still struggling means there's still hope. It's just a matter of time and hard work. So those who feel, dead ended, don't give up fight cause the fact that we're still out shows that we're not out of it yet.

No comments: