Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sure You Didn't Mean It: Jojo By Boz Scaggs




Last week, the crap hit the fan as the lummox once again pulled another one. He was already told not to bring that dumb @$#$ here but as soon as I head off to work, the !!@#@# came and when my mom saw her, the crap hit the fan. It was bad enough that he brought her here without telling anyone, but the fact that he would raise a hand against her was the last straw. My father laid the hammer down and made it clear that he'll no longer stand for this. When I think about that incident, the song "Jojo" by Boz Scaggs suddenly came to mind.

If people ever wonder why I became a neocon is because whenever I do something, man, I really had to answer for it. I admit it galls me, when people get off lightly for doing stupid things and they make excuses like "I didn't mean it". Well in this case, he sure didn't know what he was doing and the fact that he was going to raise his hand really makes me mad. Compared to some people, he got all the support in this house even if the people here were tired to the bone. That support was given to him with no conditions and nothing in return and for him to act the way that he did was really incorrigable.

This really saddens me because after two sad years of feuds, I was hoping that things would be better. Alas, I was wrong and I feel that something has died here and it was something precious to all of us. It was something we cherished till outsiders came in and ruined it. Right now, we just carry on cause there things that need to be done. As for the lummox, he better think about what he did cause he can't say "I didn't mean it" anymore.

No comments: