Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Little Shelter From The Storm: My Sanctuary By Identity Crisis



Though the week is almost over, the commotion that happened a few days ago still cuts deep inside me. It's a grim reminder that good times can suddenly come to a very abrupt end. Right now. it's back to the grind after the grind, meaning you're tired from work and will be even more tired after looking after things at home again. Add to that all the other crap that's been happening around here really gets me down. The song "My Sanctuary" by Identity Crisis finds me wishing for shelter from this crazy storm.

A lot of times, crap happens and when it does, it sure takes everyone by surprise. I know that we have to face things like this. Still, it doesn't take the feeling of hurt, betrayal and anger away. A lot of times, you wonder what went wrong even though the answer is plain to see. Well when that happens, it sure is a real downer, especially if you trusted those who caused and thus, sealed their fate.

So here we go again; back to getting bone tired every evening. Well, these are bad times, I can take comfort knowing that they don't last long. Just like Bergson's "Shipwrecked Theory" which I mentioned in my earlier entries, this will come around eventually. Until then, we have to rough it up a bit. The question is will I ever know peace of mind especially after all this repetitive cycles?

No comments: