Sunday, November 29, 2009

Put A Little More Effort In It: Laying It On The Line By Jefferson Starship




Right now I feel that I am being boxed in. With one bad development after another, I'm starting to hate this feeling of helplessness. One of the reasons why things are the way they are is because I guess I haven't given it all that I've got. Now faced with bad prospects and a bleak outlook, I guess I better try harder. Just like that song of Jefferson Starship "Laying It On The Line", I better take the bull by the horn.

This is one of those songs from the band that I liked before they pulled that "We Built This City On Rock And Roll" crap. Anyway, a lot of people who spoke to me told me the same thing and that is that nothing will change unless you make it happen. I have to admit, I've tried a lot of things and still, they aren't working. Other methods may have done more harm than good. Be that as it may, with everything going from bad to worse as well as that claustrophobic feeling that's starting to envelope me, I don't to go down like this.

Though I don't like to admit, these bad events have left me physically, mentally and emotionally weary. Yet a part of me, still doesn't want to give because I know that I'm close, but I still have to figure things out more. There's a lot at stake so I better make it quick. I better make a decision if I am going to lay all on the line.

No comments: